December 30, 1984
LeBron James became an immediate star after skipping college to join the NBA’s Cleveland Cavaliers. He led the Miami Heat to NBA titles in 2012 and 2013 and won another championship with Cleveland in 2016, before joining the Los Angeles Lakers in 2018.
LeBron James is a basketball player with the Los Angeles Lakers in the United States. James rose to prominence after being named the best high school basketball player in the country.
He was a four-time NBA MVP thanks to his unusual combination of size, athleticism, and court vision. After winning titles with the Miami Heat in 2012 and 2013, James returned to Cleveland in 2016 to assist the Browns win their first championship.
LeBron James (Basketball Player) Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriends, Family, Biography, Facts & More
Personal Info Wiki:-
Adolescence and Early Life:-
LeBron James was born in Akron, Ohio, on December 30, 1984, to Gloria Marie James and ex-convict Anthony McClelland. Gloria raised him alone because his father refused to be a parent.
Gloria allowed him to reside with the group of Frank Walker, who introduced him to the game when he was nine years old, realising that he would be in an excellent situation with a more stable family.
He was a member of the Northeast Ohio Shooting Stars of the Amateur Athletic Union and attended St. Vincent–St. Mary High School, a white non-public school rather than their neighbourhood government-funded school.
In his senior year too he was named Ohio’s Mr. B-ball and USA Today All-USA First Team and Gatorade National Player of the Year for the third and second continuous years individually.
- Physical Stats & More:-
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 203 cm|
in meters– 2.03 m
in feet inches– 6’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 110 kg|
in pounds– 242 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 46 Inches|
– Waist: 36 Inches
– Biceps: 17 Inches
LeBron James Career:-
James was a member of the Northeast Ohio Shooting Stars’ Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) basketball team as a kid. In his hometown of Akron, Ohio, he attended St. Vincent-St. Mary High School and played basketball there. He was heavily hyped in the national media at the time as a future NBA great.
As a result, in 2003, he began his professional career. His hometown team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, took him first overall in the NBA draught in 2003. He was voted NBA Rookie of the Year during his rookie season. Until 2010, he was a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
He signed with the Miami Heat in 2010 and remained with the organisation until 2014. On July 10, 2010, he joined the Heat as a full-fledged member. He returned to the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2014.
Three NBA championships, four NBA MVP Awards, three NBA Finals MVP Awards, two Olympic gold medals, one NBA scoring title, and the NBA Rookie of the Year Award have all been won by James.
In addition, he has been named to 13 NBA All-Star teams, 13 All-NBA teams, and six All-Defensive teams. James is also the all-time leading scorer for the Cavaliers. He has also won 16 ESPY Awards in a variety of categories. In 2017, he received the Jackie Robinson Award from the NAACP Image Awards.
- Records (main ones):-
• James is the youngest player to have broken 40 points in a game. He is the first and only youngest player of breaking 40 points in his first NBA game.
• In 2009-10 season, James became the youngest player to score 15,000 points, breaking Kobe Bryant’s record.
• James has been named the NBA’s Most Valuable Player four times.
- Awards, Honours, Achievements:-
• Three times Ohio Mr. Basketball (2001–2003)
• McDonald’s All-American Game MVP (2003)
• Naismith Prep Player of the Year (2003)
• Two times Mr. Basketball USA (2002, 2003)
• NBA Rookie of the Year (2004)
• Two times All-NBA Second Team (2005, 2007)
• NBA scoring champion (2008)
• USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year (2012)
• Four times NBA Most Valuable Player (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013)
• Five times NBA All-Defensive First Team (2009–2013)
• NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2014)
• Two times Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year (2012, 2016)
• Two times AP Athlete of the Year (2013, 2016)
• Three times NBA Finals MVP (2012, 2013, 2016)
• Three times NBA champion (2012, 2013, 2016)
• J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award (2017)
• Twelve times All-NBA First Team (2006, 2008–2018)
• Three times NBA All-Star Game MVP (2006, 2008, 2018)
• Fourteen times NBA All-Star (2005–2018)
- Career Turning Point:-
During High School, as a sophomore, James averaged 25.2 points and 7.2 rebounds with 5.8 assists and 3.8 steals per game against the Fighting Irish Basketball team. For his outstanding performance, he was named ‘Ohio Mr. Basketball’ and selected to the USA Today All-USA First Team, becoming the first sophomore to do so.
- Girls, Affairs & More:-
- LeBron James Salary and Net Worth:-
This basketball player currently has an annual salary of $35.65 million and has a net worth of $440 million. Through his career, he has earned a huge fortune plus fame.
- Rumors and Controversy/Scandal:-
Throughout the 2010–11 season, James embraced the villain role that was bestowed upon him by the media while he was at Miami Heat.
He was criticized for playing with an angry demeanor and less joy than in past years. James was rumored to have hooked up with Amber Rose in 2010. Currently, there are no rumors regarding his personal and professional life.
- Favorite Things:-
|Favorite Foods||Turkey, Cereal, Shrimp|
|Favorite Actresses||Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Rappers||Jay-Z, Drake|
|Favorite Basketball Players||Michael Jordan, Allen Iverson|
|Favorite Teammates||Dwyane Wade, Anderson Varejao|
|Favorite Football Club||FC Liverpool|
|Favorite Music||Hip-hop / Rap|
|Favorite Quote||Man In the Arena|
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
He is active in social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. He has more than 22.7 million followers on Facebook, he has around 51.1 million followers on Instagram and has more than 43.4 million followers on Twitter.